Monday, May 19, 2008

A Calling

Architechs are hot. So says the random chick in HIMYM. Girls dig architechs.

They build something out of nothing; like God. So says Barney.

My housemate is a budding architech. I see him spend hours in front of his Autocad programs designing his project. I see him spend the another few hours on his drawing table piecing up together the building he was designing.

It reminds me of how I loved to cut out and build models from the Quest collectible book series and the more recent publication, Build the Titinic and Build the Bismark. I also loved building toy models such as miniature GUNDAM models and planes by Tamiya.

The question is, was I ever fit to do medicine in the first place? Failing the course is a major disappointment, but could it also be a sign?
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online