Monday, September 01, 2008

Next rotation

I finally got my new harddisk running and everything should be going smoothly as it should. Everything seems to be running, and I pray nothing happens to it now. The only thing is that my computer freezes when I am utilizing too much graphics. Time to upgrade my graphics card. The question is, whether I should get something that really boosts my graphic experience, or just get what is cheap? Next step, monitor...

I also get to do all the online stuff and overdued reports and assignments. Funny that even though I know the theory of writing reports, I can never get about doing one right. Is it because I don't have enough experience? or because I don't read what other people have done? Either way, I am lacking in that part still. Though I do not have to do any reports until next year now.

I am on my first day of a new term, O&G. The last term. Which means I have 11 weeks before my exams again. I have 11 weeks to revise what I have learnt over the past 2 years. 11 weeks to get into gear and pass the exams this time round.

If not, that is the end of my career in medicine.

"Now I know your not a fairytale
And dreams were meant for sleeping
And wishes on a star
Just don't come true" ~Gabriella, High School Musical
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online