Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Random stuff

I don't know what to blog about, so this is just a list of things that happened:

Again, people celebrated my birthday. Good thing was no cake. Other thing was I got Frosty for my present. Though I don't want it, but it happened and I am glad that it did. Why can't people not celebrate my birthday?

Watched countless of movies and shows. Finally getting back into Anime. I just hope there will be a batch to watch when I go to rural GP.

I organsed a BBQ for IMU-UWA student/doctors. Arrived late, left some chicken in the fridge, didn't get to talk much to the juniors, forgot my camera. Other than that, it went well... or so they say. I hope they had fun.

Finally started Uni again. And finally I can say I am a 6TH YEAR STUDENT. I was so used to saying 5th year, it takes a while getting used to. Like still writing '2008' in 2009.

Was very happy on Monday.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online