Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Last Dance...

Everyone looked pretty last night. And the night was beautiful.

But no one could compare to how beautiful she looked that night. I cannot even begin to describe her how she looked, but she looked good. No, she looked better than good; she looked great. She looked so elegant. It wasn’t that her dress was bold or daring, but she stood out in my eyes, I could spot her a mile away. She normally looked good without any make up on, but tonight, it augmented her natural beauty. All I wanted to do was to look at her and gaze into her eyes.

All I know is that she makes me feel nervous. I don’t know what to do, I don’t know what to say, I don’t know how to act. I never said how nice it was to see her. I never complimented how good she looked in her dress. I never really told her how I felt and how she made me feel. Her mere presence just makes my heart race. Her radiance fills my insides with warmth but I would still shiver.

I wished that I had more time; more time to warm up and dare myself. I needed more time to loosen up, to let go the weight that is on my shoulder, to stop worrying about everything that had went on in my life, everything that has yet to come. I couldn’t do anything, and I didn’t do anything. And thus that is why I remained quiet. Maybe a few more drinks later. All I can think of is that I regret that the night had to end… but it had to end.



Balls are the one of the only times where everyone can dress up. And I really appreciate the effort that all the girls put up yesterday. They all looked so good in their dresses with their hair-dos. It was really a great night.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online