Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Exams

I used to know a lot of things. I even called myself ‘Jack of all Trades, Master or None,’ because I know a little about everything, but nothing more than that. I cannot claim something to be my forte. But even now, I cannot claim the title of ‘Jack.’

Of course I haven’t been reading as much as I used to, indulging myself in trivial entertainment. There is simply too much to know about everything. I am guessing that there is more studying needed to know a little about everything than to study a particular subject.

Which brings me to the point, I need to study. My exams are just a few days away.

Anyways, it is not stopping me from planning for after exam activities, which mainly include visual entertainment. This is a list of movies that are I want to watch (in no particular order):

the informant
daybreakers
astroboy
up in the air
from paris with love
a christmas carol
alice in wonderland
couples retreat
9
did you hear about the morgans
transylmania
fame
fantastic mr fox
the vampire's assistant
pandorum
avatar
cloudy with a chance of meatballs
new moon
one good man
adventures of power
julie and julia
blind date
white on rice
peter and vandy
inception
gentlemen broncos
the boys are back
pretty ugly people
the box
gamer
armored
the men who stared at goats
the lovely bones
the blind side
the wolfman
untitled
the forth kind
youth in revolt
brief interviews with hideious men
how to seduce difficult women
book of eli
toy story 3
law abiding citizen
precious
black dynamite
you cant handle the tooth
oh my god
invictus
bad lieutenant
serious moonlight
the flying scissors
valentine's day
humble pie
uncertainty
the imaginarium of doctor parnassus
takers
the messenger
that evening sun
stan helsing
bull
amelia
splinterheadsthe road
everybody's fine
motherhood
love


Now, back to studying.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online