Saturday, October 08, 2005

almost one month..

There aren't much movies that I want to watch. The latest 'movie' was SuperSize me. There goes my appetite for McDonalds...

It's really gross, how business and money takes over the needs for health awarness...

Argh, I can't really think now. I'm sick now. Having running nose and sore throat. How did I get sick? Late practises and lack of rest. Stress? I don't think I was under stress, but I am still sick.

Updates:
Cheerleaing was over on Tuesday. A hectic month of IMU cup. I tried to join as much as I can and in the end it was just cheerleading. I really am messed up and angry about how people think nowadays. Especially the new batches. They think that we rigged the IMU cup when all we tried to do was to be fair. So, with all the transparency, we broke history by losing the IMU cup. oh well. On the one hand, they deserve it, on the other, I really hope they change their attitude. We were just being fair.

Anyway, we won cheerleading. I am not too happy though. Reasons too many, and not nice to mention here. My first well earned gold medal. That is good enough for me.

And the Art Competition came to a close on Friday. I am now RM50 richer, but I hoped to have gained more. Oh well, it's the best I could have done. I'm still thinking of what to do with that money. I'm thinking of using it to cover up the cost of the Return of the King soundtrack I bought a few weeks back. I guess that's where my money should go...

Well, this is all the thoughts I have to write out. Probably more to write IF i feel like it...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online