Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I just can't wait until my exams are over. This is the list of movies that I want to watch:
The Mist Stephen King thriller with plot from Half-life. Should be interesting, no?
Beowolf Mythology... another movie with dragons and monsters. Yum...
Golden Compass Quests, adventures and animal spirits... I wonder what animal would I have?
Enchanted I am just curious. Really intrigued by Disney and their ideas
Grace is Gone Another movie to satisfy my achieving Fatherhood curiosity
Juno Well... motherhood is also important right?
When did you last see your father It just sounds touching... I miss home already.
The Bucket List Death surrounds me all the time, its never too late to start.
Southland Tales I am just curious how entertainment stars act together in the movie industry. And I think there is some sci fi in it too...
August Rush Music, it is the core of my soul...
Slipstream A movie about making a movie, then characters from each get mixed up. How confusing. NICE...
Music Within Just sparked from my Paediatric term with disabled kids
27 Dresses I hated the character in Greys Anatomy, but my personality test says i should consider the 'Maid of Honor'
Jumper I bend time-o and space. Yatta!
Bee Movie Just to fulfil my cartoon needs.
The Seeker I only seen the posters...
Hairspray Dance, hell, why not?
Rush Hour 3 Naked girls. why not?
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online