Thursday, April 28, 2005

Another day have passed and the System Course assessment draws nearer...

Funny that whenever it draws nearer to the test, distractions get pretty... uh, well... distracting. Thanks to Raj's laptop and LAN, the latest craze is playing Warcraft 3. And with gamers like CK as a room mate, I am also naturally dragged into the fun. It is becoming a challenge, to play against 6 other computers and one ally.
Strategies that I am using now:
1. Human: get Paladdin and Archmage Heroes. Clerics, Spell Breakers and Dwarven Riflemen. Add Sorceress and Dragonhawk Riders.
2. Undead: Death Knight and Crypt Lord or Lich. Crypt Fiends and Frost Wyrm
3. Orc: Tauren Chieften and Far-Seer. Also Shadow Hunter. Taurens and Spirit Walkers. Or Grunts, Raiders and Shamans.
4. Night Elves: Priesstess of the Moon, Warden and Keeper of the Grove. Archers, Huntress, Glaive Throwers and Mountain Giants. Add Chimera for kicks.

CK says that my strategy is boring after a while. But I still am keeping it. But why am I even playing this??

I have a "To do or not to do" list, with all the things that we (as students) should do or not do. I might put it up one day as it is quite interesting. We created this list since my days in NJC, as it was stressful and packed...

Now that I am in University, everything is different. Life is rather boring and all we get to do is study. Studying isn't that hard, and all we study is almost inter-related with each other. Right now, I'm just waiting for the Reproductive System Course Assessment. And in this system, there are many repeating facts that comes every now and then in the lectures. Yet, it is not that easy to memorize everything. I need motivation, and I do get it... from the right people. Even CK.

Anyway, got Malaysian Studies later and have to get some studying done...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online