Sunday, January 01, 2006

It's been a long time since my last post... so this is a summary of what has happened:

Studied for End of Semester Exams
Sat for EoS
Passed EoS => can go to Australia
Applied for Visa - Spent AU$420
Medical Checkup - required for visa - spent RM 300
Got back report - good news, I dont have AIDS. bad news, I have haematuria.
Bought Air ticket - spent RM 2656
Finished the Convocation Magazine. Didn't manage to add in the trivia questions to every page.
Stayed up for more than 24 hours. finishing the magazine.
Planning on starting a cd version though...
Watched Extended Edition of Lord of the Rings. By that I meant all three movies.
Finished watching Desperate Housewives.
Watched Narnia and King Kong
Gave a friend a Gundam Model and got one back.
Help make a Gundam Model
Painting my own Gundam model
Playing Black and White 2, The Sims 2 and Chronicles of Narnia
Started watching Gensomaden Saiyuki. Hope I can finish it before I leave
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online