Friday, April 11, 2008

Pets


Hi. Meet Fluffy. He's a cat. He's a beautiful cat.

Fluffy doesn't belong to me. I don't know who he belongs to. He doesn't have a collar. But he is very friendly. He visits me almost everyday. On rare occasions, he manages to get past the fly screens and roams the house. He would sit on my lap automatically while I play or study at my desk.



Meet the latest addition to the house. We're still in the process of naming them. So far, I've come up with 'Zerg', 'Terran' and 'Protoss', or 'Ken Rhee', 'Si Chang' and 'Phang'. My housemate on the right came up with 'Bai', 'Chi' and 'Chou'.

This is where they sit in our house.


The one that ate one of my seamonkeys, I name 'Terran'.


I like having pets around.
It reminds me how much I love animals.

More on that some other time...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online