Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ken Rhee

Hi, my name is Ken Rhee.
Henry?
No, Ken Rhee.
Kendrick?
No. Ken. Rhee
Ken what?
Just call me Ken.

I have introduced myself as Ken Rhee for so long, and it's not something that anyone can pick up first off and remember it. It takes time getting use to. So, to save that few seconds of people's time, I introduce myself as Ken now. Though, I rather people call me Ken Rhee whenever they can. But with that being said, they can only call me Ken Rhee after knowing me for a while. So as a message to all my friends (well, those reading my blog anyway) to call me Ken Rhee and not just Ken.

Strangely, when I told my friend to do this, she decided to call herself Ken Rhee too. She would not respond to her own name now, but will look if I call her Ken Rhee. It takes time getting use to, but saying 'Ken Rhee' is a mouthful... to me at least. Yet, I always like it if someone calls me Ken Rhee. I know it may be hard for you, but I really appreciate you all now. Thank you.

Yeah, I am saying my name now repeatedly in a few different tones, which I unfortunately cannot convey them through the blog. From a semi-erotic tone to a blasting angry tone.

SAY MY NAME!

Yeah baby, SAY MY NAME!

ken rhee
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online