Monday, August 04, 2008

Who's hot, Who's not?

I have a lot to complain about, but since the people I am complaining may come across this blog (though really slim) I shouldn't mention any names. This thought has been brewing for ages, and I finally found solid facts that support my feelings. This is a result of my psychological evaluation of the people I know.

I was asked recently what my interests are in. I couldn't tell you exactly what it is, but I can tell you that I hate politics (even that, I like the psychological side of things). I could probably talk to you about everything else, though limited. So in a way, I am easily pleased. Yet, this group of people manage to not please me at all. They have their good sides, as with all of us, yet it is their bad side that is getting to me. I am just annoyed with their behaviour, this inconsiderate careless attitude of theirs. UNCOOL.

Come to think of it, it is hard to describe it without saying who they are... All I can say is, though they are friends, I am thinking that I should stay away from them as much as I can.

On a lighter note, I have met some people who are more of the people I like to hang around with. Though our meetings are a bit superficial, I am sure that friendship can really be cultivated with them. People that I can talk to about anything about. Like movies, games, tv shows, music, philosophy, religion, etc.

Looking forward to our next meeting...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online