Sunday, January 18, 2009

Earth

To be screened again as a US version, narrated by James Earl Jones is the 2006 release of Earth, previously narrated by Patrick Steward. I am not sure why this trailer captivated me more than the first one. Maybe it was because I didn't have the facilities for watching it, or it wasn't hyped enough... I mean I enjoyed March of the Penguins. This should be my thing. But somehow it escaped me the first time. Not going to miss it again this time. Yes, I am marking Earth Day as a day to watch this documentary.

What captivated me this time round was the trailer music:
Love & Loss by TSFH
Sigur Ros by Hoppipolla

I've embedded the second song onto this blog for you to listen. The first song is more captivating, but a short 1 minute song. Both of them are nice, at least to me.

2009 hosts a very good range of movies which I would like to watch. Here is a small list of what I want to see:
Curious Case of Benjamin Button - A baby with features of an old man grows into a young man. I must know the ending.
Push - Another movie about people with special powers.
Gran Torimo - War veteran in multiracial neighbourhood
9 - post apocalypic animation about stuffed toys. Released on 09.09.09. ^_^
Transformers 2
Star Trek
Caroline - Stop motion capture movie brought to you by the same people behind Nightmare Before Christmas. Oh yeah, in 3D.
Inkheart - Children adventure book.
Watchmen - Superheroes.
The Spirit - Another comic to screen movie. Plus girls.
Angels and Demons - Prequel to The Da Vinci Code. I love Dan Brown's novels.
X-men Origins: Wolverine - People with powers. Again.
Dragonball Evolution
Terminator: Salvation
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince - 3rd last movie...
G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra - Based on the cartoon of the 80's. Reliving your childhood.
AstroBoy - Another CGI animation.
Sherlock Holmes - All time favourite mystery solver.
Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans - Prequel to the Underworld series. More background story of Vampires and Werewolves.

There's more... I just can't remember them all.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online