Thursday, January 22, 2009

Trip to Ipoh

I went to Ipoh the past two days. I managed to watch "The Spirit" (which I will write on later) and buy some of my new year clothes. I was also dragged to accompany my mother in a course to string beads/crystals into jewelry. I've posted up the final products on my facebook album, but I'll post two samples here:


This has a retail value of RM 190

This has a retail value of RM 120
Everyone says I have talent in doing handy crafts. I have inherited this from my paternal grandmother and my mother. And being a boy, I have broaden my interest in crafting stuff to robot models, particularly Gundam ones.
Me being good at handyworks is one of the reasons why I got into medicine. What does that got to do with being a doctor? Well, it is more of being a surgeon.
But it is going take a while before I can use my hands for that. So in the meanwhile, I am just going to indulge myself in making these stuff.
Oh yeah, the jewelry, I am selling them, so if you are interested, please let me know.

Other than that, my trip to Ipoh was uneventful. Except for a glimsp of beautiful girls. Which made me feel more lonely... and desperate...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online