Friday, April 24, 2009

Letter to my Friend II

Dear J,

That was a fast reply. Glad to hear you alive and well in UK. I have always wanted to travel there. It is so rich in it's history, but I guess it is because we studied so much of Asean history, I am actually bored of it. I would love to see the medieval castles and stonehenge and all that historical stuff. I'll definitely make plans to meet up with you there someday. You can poke my belly then.

Yes, I still love my play of language. I'm still that punny guy you know so long ago. I still like writing, creating poetry and thinking of some long winded flowery description of simple things. I annoy my juniors sometimes with it. Haha. I haven't been doing it much though. The last poem I wrote was last year and it was a crappy one not about my feelings and all. But, the next one I create, you'll be the first to read it. Or rather, I'll put it here as usual and you can read it then. The ongoing one is about the girl I like and the way she makes me feel. Cheesy and cliche, I know. That is why it is taking so long. I want it to be different and still romantic. How's your music composing going?

How did I ever forget the debates we had about evolution and creationism. Endless nights of pleasure of speaking your mind. I miss those times, all those topics that we talked about. I have to say that evolution was the most interesting dscussion yet. We will definitely have to continue that debate again and other topics yet to come. And possibly more things to say, now that we've grown a little. I'll look forward to your opening statement. ^_^

Yeah, well, the reason why I like this girl so much is still a mystery to me. I guess I started noticing her after I had my dream. I mean I dream a lot, and dream of other people, but seldom have any impact like this. And when it does, it will stick to me until something happens. She's sweet, nice, independant, friendly... and thats the extent of how I can describe her. I have to admit that I do not know her at all, yet I am so attracted to her. Yes, she is pretty. I would tell you more, if there is anything to tell. And no I am not telling you her name so that you cannot stalk her out. I know your skills are better than mine. Anyway, what about yourself? Is there someone existing that breaks your vow of celibacy?

You don't have to tell me. Everyone is telling me to go for it, give it a try, you'll never know. I'm hoping that you would say something different, like you always do. I still take your words in high regard, so you better live up to it. haha.

Apart from that, well, I have been watching a lot of TV shows lately. And movies. But I think I'll let you go first. Else, this letter will go on forever... Till then, good luck with your job interview.

Ken Rhee
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online