Sunday, May 22, 2005

Death

I wanted to quote what Patch Adams said about death, but I can't remember the words exactly, but there were lots of definitions of death.

And why do I pick such a topic to blog about? No reason, Can't find one. Just feel like it.

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
A fact paced movie with a lot of one liners. I still don't see the good in Anakin though a lot of people think highly of him. Battle droids have personality, including fear. Count Dooku and General Grevious has short roles, they are not as frightening as they potray them to be. There's definitely a Extended Edition. 2/3 of the movie is computer animated.
Yeah, I almost cried a few times in the movie... loads of time..

Maybe that is what triggered the thought of death... extreme sadness

Now that I think of it, I feel quite sad sad sad after watching the movie...

Watch it.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online