Monday, May 23, 2005

Death III

Well... It all bogs down to this. It has just been laid down on me. I didn't see it coming, though I have been blogging about it. The truth remains there, haunting...

It's just a matter of time, we all have to face it. It's just a matter of time. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow. Maybe when you're old and trying for that world record for being the oldest person to breathe. Maybe when you're strapped and chained into the hospital bed, with a worknig heart but not brain.

One day you will find yourself in my shoes to handle what I will be handling what I am going to be given. The responsibility is terrifying. I'm not ready. I'm just not ready to handle.

The big 'what if' has been laid down on me by my father.
And I'll be the man of the house then.

I don't know when I'll be ready to handle that...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online