Saturday, March 13, 2004

12th March 2004, Friday (KrazyKreaturez's Journal)

Argh.. things can't get any worse... What a day to fall sick. Yesterday, I woke up from a nap felling really really nasty and my throat was dry and painful. Liquid oozing out of my nose and slightly blurred vision. A little difficulty in breathing and slight cough. Anybody care to make a diagnose??

Today I feel slightly better, but it is just a relative term. I went to lecture and I realised something... It's hard to concentrate during lectures if there is a dozen things going in your head: Problems with ex, Lecture to understand, Posters and Banners to think of, Video advert to make, Stupid flu, don't want to infect others, Counting the number of "as such" (which totals to 71 this time), Where are my darn glasses, I can't see much without them! Am I fat? Does this windbreaker make me look fat?, new club Elena wants to start, does thinking this much make me look stressed and making my illness worse?

Anyway, getting e-mail from Celia again. I hope i can come up with the list soon so that I will finally get to see my cards... gosh, does Goldberry look nice... haha Radagast looks horried!!!

Yeah, I also went to see the doctor this morning. Wonderful chap. Basically went through all the chit chat, history taking, basic stuff. Cost me RM12 for Vit-C, runny nose pills, Lozenges and cough syrup. I gotta find out the medic names for them now.. haha...

Went back with a feeling of not doing anything at all. I felt so bad... Dance class was later, but I really didn't feel like doing anything because there will only be the three of us going. I fell asleep frustratedly only to wake up to find Evelyn at my doorstep. She walked all the way from Pearl Point to Vista. How more miserable can I make myself feel? Anyway, we went to the dance class anyway with Vasan and 'enjoyed' ourselves... Had dinner and then went back to IMU.
To make matters worse I felt a ping of unfairness at work with the politics of IMU... sigh...

I conclude by saying there is never a day where all good things happen, but there are days where all bad things will happen. of course there is also a dose of good things happening in midst of bad things... And to safely say that I enjoyed the day, the little quantity of good must override the quality of the numerous bad things that happen.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online