Thursday, March 18, 2004

18th March 2004, Thrusday (KrazyKreaturez's Journal)

Today is a busy day, as was yesterday. And the day before, now thtat I think of it... Anyway, today was a busy day. I started out earlier, as I did yesterday, at about 0645hrs. I ironed my shirt and washed up. I rushed to the auditorium and found the audi EMPTY!!! Rare occasion in the wee hour of the day (0715hrs), but there are people there. Only recognised Victor, Renuka...

Anyway, I set out to do what I came for, I laid the white 6mx4m cloth and brought out my chalks. Okay, how do I start? I mean, all I had was an idea in my head and a rough black and white sketch. But I carry on anyway, hoping my imagination will be as good as I hope it will be. I drew the hourglass. Darn, i finish my 2 inch chalk. At this rate, I'm screwed...

I ran out of chalk. By the time I decided to stop drawing, the Audi was half full.. half empty, depending on which side you are talking about. Oh well, I shall get on with it another time.

Lecture starts and again, I find myself counting the number of 'as such' again. 62 this time, but I am a bit confused about the exact number as whenever my mind wonders off for a while, I don't listen to him. This isn't a good sign as I don't get the information being presented, but I hope that I can cover it later in life, before Summ1. Next was Dr. Vishna and her carefree lecture on B-lymphocytes and antibodies. I almost got what she was saying this time... And she ended her lecture with a story of her being scared of animals. Cruelty to animals, but we can't avoid it. I mean I LOVE animals, but I know how important it is for the researchers to use them. Research on animals is important and 'better' than using acutal humans, but not many people seem to realise this. All they can see is "Oh, poor animals..." "They were so kewt..."

Then was PBL. I don't know how effective having PBL's are though. I used to be from a group that gives out handout so that we don't really need to copy anything. But this time, the material is voluntarily given out. I decided not to give any out this time as there isn't much to say and I'm not really sure on what it is. Adding to the fact that I have been busy this WHOLE week, I don't have time to actually research thoroughly... Anyway, I thought it was quite good and the rest were as good and boring...

After PBL, at 1300hrs I had a meeting with the Dance Club Committee. They basically want us to perform some dances for the recruitment drive, as with last sem. I get to dance in at least 2 of them. oh wow, oh joy... And I finally get to see the committee for this sem. The tall Pharmacy girl is actually the VP... odd... but oh well...

Later at 1400hrs, CSU!!! Yeah, session was scary, not knowing what to expect and fearing the worst. It turned out quite well, and I guess anything always can be better. I forgot to bring my tape, so I forced Steven to be the Doctor this time. As we waited for our turn, we went through the question and I don't know why, though I feel more insecure, I seem to know what to do, more than he did, but he did an okay job though. I'm getting too big a nose now... Later at the debriefing, my nose shrinks smaller... I feel so unknowledgable. And I seem to know nothing at all, except what other students told me before this.

When everything was done, I got onto doing the banner paint job. I did most of the hourglass as only I knew of what I wanted. DUH The rest helped out and I really thank them. Especially the 'moral support' I needed... The banner would be up soon, and I am proud to have left a legacy.. heh heh heh...

Now I sit here trying to write the elective report... Editing is more like it though.. haha
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online