Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Nah, should not give the boring start of the day stuff, I just lead a typical Ken Rhee life... Woke up late though...

Wanted to join today's practical so that I'll have more free time on Friday, but was scared of the overcrowded look in the lab and the labtechs shut the dorr on us... oh well... Caught by Yee Neng to do the banner again. Since I have the time now, I decided to help. All is well. Want to put it up today and brilliance! NO STRING!!! ah, wasted more time...

Anywaym the message i'm trying to bring across is.. THE BANNER DESIGN IS MINE, SO CRITICISE ALL YOU WANT, I STILL LIKE MY CREATION.
I am in the library wearing nothing but sandals, bermuda shorts and a t-shirt.. of course the underwear... and imu tag... I thought they stricten up the rules? HAHA, the Krazy Kreature strikes again...

BUt lesson learnt today...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online