Wednesday, March 03, 2004

The day started out so nicely, skipping dance practice, etc... but...

I wished that I could been a more supporting Orientation Officer and not some sickly guy with twisted testicles... Screwed Balls... whatever... It was so hurting, and it was even more hurting that I could not join the group as much as I could have. Given the fact that Sheena washed my clothes DESPITE my protest and managed to wash my Orientation T-shirt and pants which I wanted to use for the Treasure Hunt. I am still annoyed at that. I should forgive her, I know I should... Evelyn says I should, but I am too angry at her... Anyway, I scared Evelyn with my anger and I calmed down after that... I don't ever want to vent my anger at her again... The pain in my balls were too great that I decided to sit out of the rest of the games and went to the Student Lounge. There, I felt much better, though the pain is still there...

After the Treasure Hunt, I went back to bathe and went out for a drink with Richard, Grace and Evelyn. Then we went back to Grace's apartment and chatted til Elena woke up. I feel so sorry for her, she was so tired but looked so adorable when she was sleeping. Richard was walking about and we were all tired...

When Elena finally woke up, I saw them off and fell straight back to sleep when I got back to my apartment. Sheena called me, I was too sleepy to talk...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online