Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Newer stuff... somethings in life aren't always as they seem, some sad looking person maybe experiencing the greatest love of his life. Another person who is happy to the stage of euphoric, he may be torn deep inside. A leaf isn't a leaf when it has six legs and feelers and moves about. A wolf can hide in sheeps' clothing. One word: deceit. Okay, maybe a few more, lies, false, deception.

My point is, I guess, is that we are all living in a world full of lies. So whom do we trust? In a friend whom you could confide in? A loving partner? Parents who are always there for you? Some higher power which we feel but not seen? For some, these things work, for others, this is a load of crap. I don't know which am I...

How can someone believe in something so much and yet commit a crime that is against his/her own principle? I mean a person can boast so much that he is an avid recycling kind of guy, but still litters in the parks. They speak so much of Greenpeace but still polute the environment with car fumes. Do these people deserve to live? I guess they should, they have to make the world balanced. Good vs Evil, Black against White, Angels vs Devils, Elf vs Orcs, poor vs rich, stupid vs intelligent... But I know some do not know that they are wrong. Nobody told them.

Where do you think you stand? Where do others think you stand? It's hard for me to say where I stand in life. Someone can tell me that I am doing great, another can say that I am a pile of crap. I guess my mother was right in a way, I'll never have a girlfriend, with this attitude of mine. As much as I believe there is bound to be someone in this whole wide world for me, I also say that there will be one for every other idiot there is. I may not amount to much to some, and I guess I wouldn't be much in the world; I'm just a grain of sand on the beach, a thread in a carpet. But I am happy that I have made my mark here. I'll die happy.

All I can say is that, nobody knows me, and I am waiting for someone who can enlighten me, be my friend. Is that so hard to do? I guess it is. I am the way I am, and if you don't want to accept me for who I am, well, you can make the sun set in the east, I wouldn't really give a damn. I may end up lonely in the world, but at least I won't have you there.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online