Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Woke up late, iron clothes messily... But still managed to get to Lecture on time. It seems strange that only half the Audi was full for no reason. Is it because the Audi has a greater capacity or that less people are attending the lecture? Anyway, Sheena was wearing almost the same colour code as I did... Freaky.... But then, so did Evelyn, though the opposite...

The first lecture was quite boring, as it was mostly introduction and nothing important (I think). But I managed to stay awake and when I looked behind me, I noticed that about a third of the class were sleeping too!! haha. The second lecture was better. Notice the word, BETTER meaning not necessary good. I didn't fall asleep again! I'm so proud of myself!!!

After lecture, we went to Dome for lunch... Worse idea we ever had. I rather have stayed in Uni to do my PBL and research for elective. And also blog and Utopia... cost me RM27 and I will never ever go to Dome ever again unless I am fully treated or at least a 50% discount. Gowri owes big time... Nevertheless, I had a great time with Evelyn, bought her the pair of Jeans that she wanted for SO long. She finally found it and she was ever so happy... Then the two of us went looking around, at Memory Lane and stuff like that.

MPH doesn't have books that I want, but almost tempted to buy Jurassic Park and Lost World for less then RM25...

Tried to study again, but can't. No materials... But stayed with Evelyn til it was time to go. Now going back to sleep...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online