Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I guess that it is my birthday today... It started out rather well I guess. The order in which people wished me is confusing.. If I consider the time exactly, then Evelyn will be the first to have wished me... Richard and Grace next... Shi Ching somewhere along the line, and Vasan's sms, I can't really remember when did Sheena and Yean Koon wished me... oh well, the calls stopped at about 1pm and I finally get to have some sleep...

I was feeling depressed in the afternoon, as I didn't know what is going on and where they were planning to take me... I waited and recieved calls from Evelyn and Shi Ching trying to decide where on Earth they were going to take me. And I was getting scared that they were going to pull it off... What a day... So I decided to shut myself off from the world as planned and done the previous year and went to sleep. Come on, if they got me so excited I was scared that I would be disappointed...

It was a peaceful half an hour before I had to start doing things again. I had to move my things to my new apartment and I was all alone. I wasn't happy that I was alone, but I was glad that I had time for myself. But finally, Evelyn called me down, greeted me with a cake. I feel so much better already...

First stop, Swensons. It's so annoying when you invite people along, and in the end they don't have anything to say to you much. And the person whom I want to be with can't go near me. Ate two ice-cream all by myself... lime flavoured... interesting... ate 4 cherries and only one stalk I managed to tie a knot in... Ah, then I played with dry ice... cool, but dangerous.

Next, we went to somewhere near Taylors to have our dinner.. strangely after two bowls of ice-cream, I still could still eat a beef steak... or what looked like a beef steak... haha. Nice, but not really worth my RM10... oh well... While eating this meal, we played scrabble. Wonderful game which my mother insisted so much on playing to improve our English and skills the like. Evelyn paired up with Jody, Elena and I were helped by our score keeper, Grace. Oh yeah, since it was my birthday, i guessed that they would let me win... I breached the 200points barrier and I am so proud of myself... not really, but given the fact that I was under pressure and such a great amount of hurt and insecurity... ah well...

After dinner, we went back to Grace's place to eat my cake... well, Evelyn's cake actually.. and they sang 'Can't take my eyes off you'... nice, love it. The day got better and better but I was glad it was over...

Presents that I got: Kisses from my group members (I apologise to those who would be jealous...), In Motion (?) perfume from the bestest group of friends that I could ever wished for, Box of chocolates from Ai Lee, Chocolates from my granddaugther, BEAUTIFUL animal stamps from Sheena, icecream from Siaw...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online