Saturday, March 20, 2004

Well, today is a short day, right? WRONG. I woke up the normal time and ironed out my labcoat. What they said yesterday was that our labcoats were supposed to be well pressed so I took extra effort to actually iron out all the creases. I noted that it's harder to iron the labcoat as it is l-o-n-g-e-r than the normal shirts that I have and have to move the labcoat accordingly on the ironing board and waste precious time... Anyway, I got to uni still on time.

The banner was missing, slight panic. Calmed down later when Yee Neng told me where it was... dang all my hard work. And to think just the night before, Nam Fei was telling me that we were supposed to send the design to the SAD for approval before starting on it. ALL MY HARD WORK!!! oh, well, it's all done and over with.

Lecturer was Dr. Thani, counted 61 "as such" and I think I am getting bored with it. I need to get some concentration done. After that, we had Q&A, and Dr. Vishna came in to tell us more stories! Dr. Thani also voiced out his opinion about Q&A sessions and wasted quite a lot of precious time...

I dashed to the computer lab to get my report online. Then, I went over to Puchong to get the pictures and typing done. I tried so hard to concentrate, but I only manage to finish typing my section and still have te editting to do. oh bother bother. I couldn't print them out to be binded and I still needed the cover.

I overshot my time and went for the later lab session instead of my scheduled one. It wasn't as bad, attendance was taken, but I couldn't sign my name as my name WASN'T there!!! I had to explain myself to Dr. Thani and he ask me to see the office to get my name signed. All is well, and I could even signed for Steven. I hope it gets cleared. Back to the Lab. Dr. Thani did mostly talking and showing some pictures that only the eyes of a pathologist would understand. Okay, I see some red dots there, lighter than the rest... oh, what are they called? Red blood cells, you say? wow, better write that down... and what about that yellow coloured thing? Air spaces! Excellent! *scribble, scribble* And all the black dots? oh, some are lymphocytes and the others are nucleus of other cells... I don't see a difference...

When it ended, I went to collect my new glasses. I still cannot find my old one. And I beg to anyone who has any idea on where it is PLEASE return them to me... I bought one that looked as close as possible to my old ones, hoping that it will make me look as nice as it did with the original pair. She says I look cute. I'm happy. It has a tight fitting and I had slight dizziness... oh well, I have to get used to them.

Later, I went to the pasar malam to buy vcd's, dinner, breakfast, and some fruits for desert. They had a raid and I had to wait til the DBKL people leave the area so that the stalls will open up again. It really looked cool to a certain extent when the vendors all have earphones in their ears and standing there trying to look cool. weird, but cool.

After that, we went back to Vista and sat in the car talking. She took my glasses to try them on, and wow... She does look nice in them. But then, maybe it was the light... haha... well, tomorrow is another day...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online